Turvo Introduces New Capabilities for Building - Great Carrier Networks
Anurag Khadkikar | April 30, 2021
Turvo, the world's leading supply chain collaboration application, launches innovative new carrier collaboration features as part of the newly released Turvo Collaboration Cloud.
Turvo empowers shippers, third-party logistics providers, and brokers to create the best carrier networks possible by providing an exceptional carrier experience via self-serve carrier invites and fast onboarding, simple offer management, reliable shipment monitoring, mobile offer management with a driver app, and more.
Supply chain managers can increase carrier efficiency, reduce dwell times, maintain supply chain predictability, and foster sustainability by reducing duplication and needless delays when combined with the comprehensive and powerful capabilities of the Turvo Collaboration Cloud.
How Turvo Builds Great Carrier Networks
With innovative technology that provides exceptional customer experiences, the Turvo Collaboration Cloud assists businesses in unifying their supply chain, collaborating more efficiently, and future-proofing their businesses.
"We will onboard a new carrier in a matter of minutes while ensuring that nothing is overlooked," said Chris Wang, CEO of Taimen Transport. "We collaborate with thousands of carriers and are blown away by Turvo's automation and ease of use, along with the Turvo team's expertise and support."
Specific technologies that assist in the design of excellent carrier networks include:
• Rapid Onboarding – 3PLs and brokers with an RMIS integration configured can easily verify, onboard, and assign shipments to new carriers in a few minutes.
• Carrier Dashboards – Purpose-built configurable dashboards enable carriers to collaborate with shippers, 3PLs, and brokers to plan, execute, and bill all in one place with ease.
• Marketplace & Offer Management – Carriers can grow revenue by viewing opportunities and responding to offers from multiple customers in their network in one easy-to-use system on both desktop and mobile.
• Turvo Driver – Native Android and iOS app to help drivers respond to offers, provide automated real-time updates with GPS tracking, schedule appointments, capture documentation such as proof of delivery, and get paid faster.
• Live GPS Tracking – Eliminate annoying and time-consuming check calls with real-time location tracking and secure sharing with key stakeholders.
• In-Context Messaging – Communicate clearly and collaborate efficiently with in-context messaging with language translation to improve the communication experience.
• Document Management – Stay organized with all of the critical documents attached to shipments in one always accessible system.
• Analytics – Logistics managers can quickly review lane performance, profitability, reliability statistics, and more to select the best carriers based on hard data and real-life results.
• Powerful Integrations – Turvo's cloud-native platform unifies systems, people, and processes by integrating with mission-critical systems and data sources, such as FreightWaves SONAR, DAT, ITS/Truckstop.com, and public load boards via Turvo's robust public API and self-service pre-configured integrations.
Turvo offers the world's most advanced collaboration application for the supply chain. Turvo connects individuals and organizations, enabling shippers, logistics providers, and carriers to unify their supply chains, have exceptional customer experiences, collaborate in real-time, and drive innovation. The technology unifies both internal and external systems, offering a single end-to-end approach for both operations and analytics while removing redundant manual functions and automating business processes. Turvo's clients include some of the world's leading distribution service providers, shippers, and freight brokers, as well as Fortune 500 logistics providers.
Turvo is based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Dallas, Texas, and Hyderabad, India.