E2open | July 14, 2021
E2open, a leading network-based provider of 100% cloud-based, mission-critical, end-to-end supply chain management software, announced today that it collaborates with Tesco PLC, a global grocery and general merchandise retailer headquartered in the United Kingdom. Tesco will use the E2open platform to replace its old transport management system and improve visibility, transport execution, invoice processes, and supplier collaboration.
E2open's network and apps handle all levels of production, inventory, logistics, global trade, and channel activities from a single cloud platform. Tesco will use this networked platform to align, collaborate, and manage their vast global community of suppliers and logistical partners while serving almost 4,000 stores worldwide.
E2open will assist Tesco in increasing efficiency by standardizing disparate processes across forwarders, modes, and locations, resulting in improved utilization, lower detention and demurrage costs, and better overall stock management. E2open's platform will also make ordering easier and ensure that Tesco's shipping containers and other assets are filled at a higher pace.
We are creating a more connected, intelligent supply chain at E2open. It begins with sensing and reacting to real-time demand, supply, and delivery constraints. Our collaborative and agile supply chain platform, which brings together data from clients, distribution channels, suppliers, contract manufacturers, and logistics partners, enables companies to utilize data in real-time, using artificial intelligence and machine learning, to make better choices. This complex analysis is provided in a unified perspective that includes your demand, supply, logistics, and global trade ecosystems.
GrammaTech | July 01, 2021
GrammaTech, a leading provider of application security testing products and software research services, announced today the release of the latest version of CodeSentry, which reduces software supply chain security risks such as those exploited in recent attacks on downstream users SolarWinds, CodeCov, and other applications. CodeSentry analyzes bought or commercial off-the-shelf software in seconds to identify program components, produce a software bill of materials (SBOM), and discover zero-day and N-day vulnerabilities.
Binary Analysis of CodeSentry
Historically, organizations have relied on software suppliers to handle the security risks associated with their purchase programs. However, the growing frequency of software supply chain attacks forces enterprises to evaluate and verify third-party software for vulnerabilities that expose them to threats. Because source code for purchased programs is rarely available, binary analysis is the sole option for extracting an SBOM to identify underlying risks in commercial software products. CodeSentry, which was developed in response to research conducted for defense and intelligence organizations, offers the following capabilities and benefits:
• Creates a Comprehensive SBOM — binary scanning detects open source and third-party components and returns a security score, component match data, version information, location, and comprehensive vulnerability information, including CVSS scores.
• Detects unknown (zero-day) and known (n-day) vulnerabilities in recognized open source and third-party components.
• Executive Dashboard - provides a risk assessment for software applications based on discovered vulnerabilities, CVSS, and key performance indicators (KPIs)
• Advanced reporting – for audits of compliance and risk governance
• Multiple SBOM formats are available, including industry standards. CycloneDX
• Flexible deployment — native SaaS application with on-premises deployment as an option.
Top Use Cases
CodeSentry addresses the following issues that both software vendors and enterprises experience:
• IT Vendor Risk Management — minimize corporate risk by evaluating the components and security of commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) programs such as finance, human resources, video conferencing, messaging, and other productivity apps.
• Information Security: Establish a strong security posture by evaluating COTS apps for vulnerabilities before deploying them departmentally or throughout the business.
• DevSecOps — secure third-party code introduced into the software development life cycle to ensure that it has been developed and architected with security across the entire stack.
GrammaTech CodeSentry 2.0 is now available from GrammaTech and its global business partners.
GrammaTech is a global leader in application security testing (AST) solutions, which the world's most security-conscious companies use to identify, measure, analyze, and fix vulnerabilities in software that they create or use. In addition, the company is trusted cybersecurity and artificial intelligence research partner for the nation's civil, defense, and intelligence services. GrammaTech is headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, and has a research and development center in Ithaca, New York. It also publishes Shift Left Academy, an educational resource for software developers.
Eclipse IA, Relay Payments | May 03, 2021
Supply chain solutions supplier, Eclipse IA, has banded together with Relay Payments to give its supply chain distribution customers a speedy, contactless transporter payment option to get transporters off the dock quicker.
"Eclipse is continually searching for better approaches to serve our distribution customers, and we needed to improve efficiencies at our distribution communities. In the wake of investigating what our options were, we settled Relay upheld our requirements and the necessities of our supply chain accomplices. With the onset of the pandemic, contactless payments have been a need," said Tim Neal, VP of Operations of Eclipse.
"Since executing Relay, drivers have saved 30+ minutes on the dock improving our entryway pivot times for our hosts and we have saved a huge number of dollars on operational shortcomings because of armada checks and money," he said.
With the implementation of Relay Payments, Eclipse determined three major benefits that the digital payment platform sustained:
• Contactless payments - Digital transactions dispense with the requirement for money and checks and can be prepared from the security of the driver's taxi.
• Operational efficiency - Keeping the dock running easily is of the pith, and with a moment, secure payment framework, there's no requirement for verification calls, outings to the bank, or manual paper-based reconciliation measures.
• Getting drivers back on the road quickly - a definitive objective is to diminish driver stay time to guarantee supply chain customers' docks stay on target. Eclipse states check validation can require as long as 30 minutes, so by disposing of the reliance on armada checks and changing to digital payment techniques, they are turning entryways a lot quicker.
"Eclipse confronted a few difficulties with a payment cycle reliant on money and checks and knew there must be a superior way. Once they found out about Relay, it was an easy decision to carry out our solution across many of their offices," said Craig Swidler, Director of Partnerships at Relay.
"They have immediately seen positive efficiency gains and ROI regarding dock wellbeing, profitability, and payment reconciliation endeavors. We're eager to work with Eclipse to modernize their operations and to help America's supply chain run smoother and speedier than any time in recent memory," said Swidler.
Following the declaration of its $43 million financings, Relay Payments' moment electronic payment solution is acquiring critical force. More transporters, dealers, and distribution centers of all sizes are settling on the credit-only and contactless innovation solution that has become a perceived brand in the business for smoothing out the payment interaction from start to finish.
About Eclipse IA
Eclipse IA is an Eclipse Advantage organization and was conceived "on the docks" as a traditional lumping administration. It has since been set up as the market chief in adaptable supply chain labor force solutions. Since 2003, Eclipse has offered customers better efficiency through an expense for every unit (CPU) model, utilizing creative innovation and staggered selecting. Eclipse has helped customers, from Fortune 500s to new businesses improve their presentation while lessening work costs, limiting dangers, and improving quality. Any place organizations depend on supply chains to move stock, that's the place where you'll discover Eclipse IA associates.
About Relay Payments
Relay Payments is an endeavor-backed fintech organization constructing an electronic payment network in the transportation, coordination, and supply chain ventures. The organization makes an incentive for its clients and accomplices by giving immediate, moment payments in an industry generally reliant on money and checks to conduct business. Trusted to deal with more than 250,000 transactions consistently, Relay is initiating the modernization of payments, guaranteeing America continues to run during COVID-19 and well beyond. Relay works with the biggest transporters, cargo specialists, and 3PLs in the United States, guaranteeing their items quickly will rack for consumer consumption.